Hours: Monday - Friday 7:30am.- 4:00pm
Address: 212 W. Oak Street Watseka, IL 60970
Phone: (815) 432-4169
Although the elevator is still accepting grain, the office will be on lockdown until further notice due to Covid-19. Please call the office at 815-432-4169 or Mike on his cell phones below.
Dear Valued Customers,
As we navigate the rapidly evolving Coronavirus (COVID-19) developments, we recognize that communities we live and work in are being affected. The health and safety of our customers, vendors and employees are top priority as we move through this unexplored landscape.
With the uncertainty associated with Coronavirus, we will be working to protect everyone in our business community. We would like to highlight a few resources and actions to help continue to serve our customers while limiting any potential business disruptions.
- We will staff our unload areas to allow drivers to stay in their trucks when delivering grain.
- We request that all non-business critical interactions and group gatherings be postponed until further notice.
- Customers are able to access tickets, settlements, and confirm contracts using our online portal. An enrollment form can be accessed on the website at https://tateandlylegrain.com/file/81/Portal0814.pdf and the completed form can be emailed to your local representative.
- The ability to email and mail settlements and records upon request.
- Payments only be mailed or ACH the day of request. Checks will not be able to be picked up a at the office. To enroll in ACH please contact your local representative.
While it is impossible for anyone to predict the impact or spread of the Coronavirus, we will continue to monitor the progression of COVID-19 and follow best practices outlined by the World Health Organization along with state and local Departments of Public Health. It is advised to contact your local office for additional update, as we will take the appropriate actions to ensure everyone’s safety and wellbeing.
All prices are subject to ten minute delays.
Select a location below to update cash bids data.